One of the biggest food festival and outdoor event you shouldn’t miss is Bole festival, i am sure you would be asking why and why is the event so special. Also those of you who do not know what Bole is we can educate you, it is roasted plantain and can be eaten with a special stew sauce and roasted fish. This is actually how the southern people eat theirs, they sometimes use turkey or any kind of protein but the common one is bole and fish. In the Western part of Nigeria it is usually eaten mostly with groundnut.
The Bole Festival is an annual food and outdoor festival which brings different people together to eat and network. The very first event was held in the year 2016 in the beautiful city of Port Harcourt which is the host city.
Here is why you shouldn’t miss the biggest festival in the Southern part of Nigeria;
- Its the Number one food festival in Port Harcourt, Rivers State and in the southern part of Nigeria. The event has actually taken over Rivers State carnival since it was introduced in 2016.
- There is usually different kind of vendors mostly food vendors and its not something you would want to miss especially the bole and fish delicacy.
- A very good place to network and re-unite with friends from way back.
- It is a very entertaining event as there are usually lots of performances from talented creatives in the city and outside Port Harcourt.
- It is a platform that encourages upcoming and fast rising creatives, they usually allow some creatives to perform and showcase themselves on stage.
Read this: Nigerian Queen 2022: Here is what to expect for the 14th Edition
Meanwhile all is set for the 2022 edition of Bole Festival, the theme is Level UP. It would take place in Port Harcourt city at the Yakubu Gowon Stadium on the 6th and 7th of August 2022. Ticket are selling for 2000 naira and for children is 500 naira. The show would be hosted by award winning comedian Mr Funny also known as Sabinus. Also there would be performance from different artiste with other creatives and a special performance from cavemen and many others.
It’s official guysss ?????? Cavemen are going to be live at Bole Festival 2022 and they are bringing the heat! ?
Where would you rather be?
Get your tickets for the 6th and 7th of August. Yakubu Gowon Stadium na where e dey happen ? #bolefestival #eatplayconnect pic.twitter.com/OIrKvj9eDu
— Bole Festival ?? (@BoleFestival) July 30, 2022