The Human Resource (HR) Bootcamp Conference is coming soon and this is powered by Kendor Consulting LTD. The Human Resource (HR) Bootcamp has been an annual even since 2009 and this year’s edition would be mind blowing. The theme for this year is HR 3.0: Reimagine Work, Reinvent HR.
The aim of the conference is to challenge conventional thinking while proffering practical solutions that prepare Business Leaders, HR Practitioners and Employees to seize the opportunities resulting from global disruption and technological advances.
The 10th HR Bootcamp conference promises to be more thought-provoking than ever, invoking useful insight and fresh debate.
About 20 speakers from different sectors would be coming through for the conference and here is why you shouldnt miss the Human Resource Bootcamp Conference;
- You would gain Fresh Insight & Stay Ahead
- You would Learn from Industry Experts
- You can network with HR Influencers and Peers
- Your mind would be elevated Your Mind & you should get ready to Invest in your Knowledge
- You would meet Local and International Certification Representatives
- You would earn HRCI & SHRM Recertification Credits
- You can earn a Recognised Certificate of Participation
- It would be a Fun & Memorable Experience.
- You would jump Start Your Human Resources Career
- Be Counted. 1000s of People Cannot be Wrong!
There is a lot that you cant afford to miss, there would be about 6 sessions with a special Masterclass and many more. This conference would hold for 2 days which is on the 7th and 8th of December 2022 live at the Oriental Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos.
To be fully involved all you have to do is reserve a seat by following this link below.