Some of us still feel that using our phones for good photography is not possible and still consider the pro-cameras do justice to a perfect image.
If you know all the tips in phone photography you dont always need the pro-cameras to give you the best images.
Below are some of the tips you need to know in phone photography especially using our smart-phones;
- Phones are not the same as a camera, true but the limitations are slim.
- Phone camera dont create amazing photography, people create amazing pictures
- Photography is a blend of creativity and skill.
- Light accounts for 70% of your shots, learn to use it and make it work for you, natural light is the best light for photography.
- Never zoom, go close to your image.
- Your eyes and the camera lens are not the same.
- Always use props to tell a story.
- Phone photography is about the details.
- Rarely use your phone camera flash.
- The smartphone camera secret is; understand your camera, timing and patience, composition, empathy and post production (tools).
- Apps for editing videos on phones are; Filmora Go, Kine master, Quik and Imovie.
- Apps for Picture editing; the phone camera, phone picture gallery, instagram and snapseed.
We hope this would help out in creating a good photography using your smartphone.